Cranberry Citrus Quickbread
55 MINUTES | 8 SERVINGS | HIGH FIBER, PROTEIN RICH
1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (substitute with plain icelandic yogurt, if you wish)
1/2 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1/2 cup Dried Unsweetened Cranberries1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except for the dried cranberries) into a bowl and set aside.
- Mix together the wet ingredients and eggs. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold the dried cranberries into the batter. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 55 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a metal rack before slicing.
Each serving: 212 calories | 2g fat | 43g carbs | 5g fiber | 5g protein
Leave a comment